Every great experience starts with a story.
Whether you want to inspire your masterplan vision, create a brand new attraction or rejuvenate an existing experience, narrative development is a great place to start as it provides:
- Depth and a unique commercial proposition for your attraction
- Briefing information for investors, media and stakeholders
- A theme book ready to inform all subsequent briefs and specifications
- A briefing guide for your teams, partners and supply chain
- Coherent storytelling and immersion that your guests will love
We believe the best way to form a narrative is in five key chapters. 1. Structure, 2. Theme, 3. World & Characters, 4. Plot and 5. Action. We will be delving deeper into these five key chapters at our next webinar on Tuesday 1st December at 1pm (GMT).
Join Katapult team members Kelly Herrick and Robbie Jones as we explain how attractions can unleash the power of narrative. As well as covering the 5 key chapters of narrative, we will also be covering:
- How narrative can create immersive guest experiences
- Using narrative to build a community of fans and repeat visits
- Making narrative your ‘vision’ that you share with stakeholders
- How to use narrative to fit around your existing commercial model
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 1st December at 1pm (GMT). All webinar attendees will also receive a free Narrative guide and the chance to take part in the live Q&A session.