Project Producer – Themed Entertainment
JOB SUMMARY AND REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for an experienced project producer who has strong technical understanding, project management skills and who builds strong relationships.
You will be process driven, a logical thinker, with great attention to detail and enjoy coming up with solutions. You will be working on ensuring effective delivery of international projects in the leisure and entertainment sector. This will involve bringing together various partners to ensure the creative vision for the project is delivered.
The projects range from full Resorts, FEC’s, Touring Experiences and fixed installations at venues/attractions.
- Manage delivery of multiple projects through the entire project life-cycle from concept design through to onsite delivery, within the agreed budget, time-scales, and quality expectations.
- Sourcing, specifying and managing the integration of multiple partners/vendors.
- Project budget estimation, control and billing.
- Monitor project risks and issues, and mitigate impact throughout the project life-cycle.
- Work in line with the project process where applicable and suggest alternatives where not.
- Define project objectives, tasks, control requirements, critical paths and content.
- Set framework/SLA of support, install and maintenance guides for technical solutions delivered to clients.
THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Having worked with brands and IP’s within the leisure, retail or entertainment sector.
- Ability to use Sketch Up and/or Autocad.
- Experience of delivering and roll out of projects.
- Experience of working globally (UK, Asia, Latin America, UAE and Middle East)
- Flexible working hours
- Open holiday
- Paid sickness
- Free fruit everyday
- Professional development budget
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Onsite showers
- Great working environment
- Central, city centre location
- Bring your dog to work
Katapult design themed attractions and experiences that amaze and engage visitors globally. Our work is enjoyed by 50 million visitors, at 81 theme parks, in 18 different countries, every year. As well as increasing guest experience, we thrive on helping our clients generate more income, more fans and bring the vision for their attraction to life.
Our values are creativity, relationships, results focused, authenticity and curiosity.
How to apply
Submit your cv
Email email@example.com along with the following:
- Attach your CV
- Salary Expectation
- A .pdf with examples of projects you have delivered
- Tell us about a project (personal or professional) you loved working on.
- What would make you excited to come to work every day?
Deadline for applications: January 26, 2020
NO AGENCIES AT THIS TIME PLEASE